Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:02 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default How do you manage your day?

Hey,

I wanted to know how others manage their daily work?

I use the old fashioned method

I just write down a schedule of the work I have to do and a time to complete everything.

When I don't write things down and times, I never get any real work done, I normally end up just looking around the net.

What do you do to manage your work and time?
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:11 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,506
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D View Post

I just write down a schedule of the work I have to do and a time to complete everything.

When I don't write things down and times, I never get any real work done, I normally end up just looking around the net.
I am a compulsive for writing everything down, something I have to do or it will drive me crazy. I have started adding all my tasks in my calendar and notifications. Just as reminders. Its working for the most part vs trying to rhyme it off the top of my head.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:29 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 534
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Up until a few months ago, I used to have everything scheduled in Outlook Express. I made sure to have a list of tasks to do every day, and complete everything on time. Lately, since I sold my sites and been doing more freelance projects and writing, I've been winging it and just shooting from the hip honestly, lol. However, now that I've been working on my new local project, as well as having added a few more sites to my plate, I think I'll be reverting back to Outlook again as my task manager and using my BlackBerry more than ever to make sure things get done efficiently and on time
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Asger's Avatar
Asger Asger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denmark, Malta - everywhere.
Posts: 11
Send a message via MSN to Asger Send a message via Skype™ to Asger
Default Google

Google has changed my ways of working in many aspects. I start every day by logging into my personalized startpage, which includes everything I need to get going. From tasks, notes, domains to keep an eye on, and feeds from my favorite work-related sites incluing PAW (and so ridiculously much more!)

I work with several different projects, with different staff, and google lets me handle it all incredibly easy - and then it's free! From analytics to calendar and web-page-creator, Google truly delivers the a revolutionary way of organising your online firm. Simply can't recommend it enough!!!
__________________
Poker Index of all poker rooms, all poker networks, all poker tools etc.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

white notepad?
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,253
Default

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:27 PM
bg bg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 78
Default

I plan everything out with a yellow notepad. It is my life. Everything goes on it.


BG
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-13-2007, 12:21 AM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I also make a schedule, usually weekly. However, I always come up with random things that keep me busy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I think I'm single handedly holding up Post it. I must have around 100 post its on my desk right now.

I'll agree with Asger... I too use Google Apps and although I haven't moved all my post it notes over to Google I am in the process. It's a really nice setup. Everything you need right there. Your mail on your domain, notes, calendars, bulletin boards, chat, rss feeds, free Google Office and more.

If you haven't yet checked it out you're definitely missing out.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-13-2007, 02:46 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 140
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Google calender + docs and a plain old note book for me.
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to manage league points John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 05-11-2007 01:23 PM
Using Online Forms and a database xpertadvice4u Web Design Q&A 8 11-15-2006 07:56 PM
Anyone applied to be a poker room affiliate manage SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-20-2005 06:32 PM
Good contact mangement software for mass emails Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 07-12-2005 09:38 PM
Building website Questions? Promote_u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-15-2005 04:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0