View Single Post
  #3  
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is online now
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 397
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Up until a few months ago, I used to have everything scheduled in Outlook Express. I made sure to have a list of tasks to do every day, and complete everything on time. Lately, since I sold my sites and been doing more freelance projects and writing, I've been winging it and just shooting from the hip honestly, lol. However, now that I've been working on my new local project, as well as having added a few more sites to my plate, I think I'll be reverting back to Outlook again as my task manager and using my BlackBerry more than ever to make sure things get done efficiently and on time
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote