Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Promote_u Promote_u is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon, USA
Posts: 14
Default

I have a few questions in regards to setting up websites to send people through the affiliate process and direct the people to make money. I am in the marketing consulting business and not the website business. I have a broad web knowledge and I have built a website with frontpage. I am curious as to what the other affiliates have done to get their websites up and running. Is it mainly cut and paste, or html. Please respond with any suggestions or concerns. All inquiries are appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrick T. Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2005, 08:30 AM
JasonD JasonD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 79
Default

Personally, I use WordPress 1.5 to manage my blog and ThirdSphere to manage another site that I am creating to develop an email list that I will use to maintain consistent contact with my website visitors.

The blog has been running for just over a month and I've been getting reasonable traffic to the site by promoting through RSS and blog directories and search engine traffic from Yahoo. It is the first site listed in my signature.

The other site, through ThirdSphere, is going to house a free course about how to play poker that will be sent to visitors via email. I will also use this platform to manage that list, develop other lists, create additional sites with a community feel to them (message boards, chat, etc), and eventually sell a poker related product (including payment processing and product fulfillment).

I am new to this as well, but best of luck to you.

Jason
__________________
Unleash the Better Poker Game Hidden Within You and Learn How to Crush Your Competition Right Now!

http://www.betterpokergame.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2005, 03:08 PM
JPNet JPNet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16
Default

I put my site up with 100% Frontpage so far. http://A1-PokerInfo.com. I have found Frontpage to be limiting, but you can get things up in a hurry. And this is my first attempt at a web site. I got it up to where it is in about a week to a week and a half.

Well actually, I added the forums with a management applet that my hosting provider supplies called cPanel, but all of the pages, links etc. were done with Frontpage.

Certainly this is not an example of an award winning site, and there is a lot of work left, but it is a start.
__________________
A1-PokerInfo.com, Where beginners learn to be winners!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Complete Website Designs (New Low Prices) freydaddy Web Design Q&A 21 07-02-2007 08:07 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 06:33 PM
Website / Add-On for Sale indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 11-24-2005 09:55 AM
Website problems? tke1600 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 08-01-2005 12:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0