Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2005, 08:23 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I've created a viral marketing poker website or website add-on for poker affiliates I'm trying to sell. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the party poker cheating gag website (the Photoshopped picture of the PartyPoker dealer cheating).....and other websites like Phil Smellmuth that get lots of attention. The website I've created is similar to these other gag websites in theory. It's a website designed to be amusing and get mass attention by viral marketing and word of mouth.

I call it the Magic Poker 8 Ball. I'm sure most of you remember the old kids toy, the magic 8 ball. This website or website add-on is an online replication I've created which generates poker related answers to poker questions. I still have a little bit of work to do with the website but the main idea can be viewed at:

http://www.retailheroes.com/8ball/8ball.html

I also own the domain name www.poker8ball.com if you'd like to own it with the idea and website. I've got a host of initial marketing ideas that I'm including with the sale. I'm trying to raise enough money to pay off my Dell computer within a month or so, so that's where the money will be going. I'm actually not a poker affiliate right now, so I made the idea for purpose of selling to another affiliate who can get good use out of it.

PM me if you're interested or would like more information regarding the idea and viral marketing in general.

Colin
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2005, 04:55 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

I don't get it!
Please explain...
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2005, 01:33 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,266
Default

I had a few of those as a kid, fun idea!

I could animate that in Flash so its exactly like the real thing too. No page reload, actually shake to reset & answer triangle float up & fade into view etc.

Interested in a 50/50 partnership?

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-24-2005, 10:55 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Question: "What is the flop"
Answer: "Not likely"


Is it a yes/no only ball and what is the logic?
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Complete Website Designs (New Low Prices) freydaddy Web Design Q&A 21 07-02-2007 09:07 PM
PokersLegends.net – Online Poker Website Auction Cashmirrors The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-28-2007 05:04 PM
Will my website get Google PR in December? pokerforfree Search Engine Optimization 8 11-27-2006 03:12 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Website problems? tke1600 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 08-01-2005 01:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0