Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,015
Default

My database is getting big and I'm looking for a good contact management system for my contacts. This is NOT SPAM related!

I'd like to be able to manage my database by group and select email campaigns based on data from historical trends such as # of emails read, replied to, subscribed, etc. When I say manage by group I'd like to set up groups of players based on where they play, how often, and what limits.

Anyone here have a good recommendation?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

I'd be interested in that also.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-11-2005, 06:30 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

Same here. I have a very small email list right now (I don't keep track very well or try to get them) and I'd be interested in a free email management program where I can add users. Right now I am using Yahoo Groups and it has no stats or anything.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2005, 01:59 AM
PeeWee PeeWee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24
Default

If you know how to code in Access, you can easily setup your database to export the email address to your email client.

I have a large database of email address for other use than my Affiliate and it works great.

If you do not know how to code in Access, we could probably work something out to get you a copy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-12-2005, 04:39 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,252
Default

I saw this thread earlier & a Newsletter manager was on my ToDo list for tomorrow.

I'm out searching opensource & inexpensive scripts now...

I found one so far that looks pretty nice, pro is $99 & the lite version is $49
Online demos, ready to test drive at http://www.email-manager-pro.com/
Looks pretty nice & well supported.

---------------------------------------------------------

The free one I found Jax, works like a charm except the "length" of the confirmation link it sends.
They are going to get broken (wrap) in most email apps & thats not a good thing really. Hard enough to get people to give you their email, without having confirmation issues.

It sends the subscribe & unsubscribe confirmation emails instantly though & looks perfect otherwise, multi lingual too.
English demo is here http://www.jtr.de/scripting/php/newsletter...anguage=English

I'll report back later...
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-12-2005, 05:02 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,252
Default

Heres one I found for Windows desktop, not what I need, but it sounded like what you guys were looking for? http://www.newsmerge.com/en/
Free & cheap versions, runs local on yer 'puter & uses you normal ISP to send out mail.

Heres useful list too... http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/freebies/ezine.htm

I'm looking into that spamcheck service at the bottom Sounds great!
No use sending out newsletters, if the spam blockers are going to block most from receiving it?
That Ezine Announcer just might be the ticket too?

l8r
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've heard good things about mailermailer, but haven't tried it myself.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You mean to tell me that there's not a spammer in the crowd who can shed some light on this :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have used prospect manager in the past but it is pretty dated now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Email Software? PFO General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 11-24-2007 12:21 PM
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 05:43 PM
Good contact at Casino Partners? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-23-2007 06:39 AM
Good contact at Vegas Partners? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-10-2006 11:40 AM
My Website Was Stolen stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 09-08-2005 09:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0