Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 976
Default Good contact at Casino Partners?

CasinoPartners owes me a decent sum of money, what will likely be my last payment from this business. I've sent in FOUR requests to be paid by bank draft (I used to use NeTeller but can't for obvious reasons) with absolutely no reply, no change to my account, nothing.

I've been using the email but I've already deleted my old contacts there. Does anyone have an AM contact there that may be able to help?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-22-2007, 05:28 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

I sent them a change of payment request as well, they dont return emails, and my acc. still says payment by neteller.....??????
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 976
Default

I'm now hearing from people that haven't been paid since December. Not looking to good...
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-22-2007, 09:41 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 370
Default

I haven't been paid either. They are all over me trying to get me to push them harder too.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-22-2007, 10:34 PM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

In the US, I was paid via wire for both jan and Feb. Illan is my manager.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-23-2007, 02:15 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 353
Default

Ilan is a great affiliate mananger. I have no idea if he deals with USA accounts but he has been 110% with me.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-23-2007, 03:49 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 615
Default

I work with John who seems nice enough but I manage to have the same issues with updating my payment method. He keeps after me to push their brands harder so I'm trying to use that as leverage to actually get this payment through.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-23-2007, 04:45 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

LOL. They are all over you to push their brands harder, yet you haven't been paid from them in months? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a really long time and I would immediately let my AM know how ridiculous that is.

What kind of cracked out program are they trying to run. That's just silly.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-23-2007, 05:01 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 615
Default

LOL, I did. I stopped working with them ages ago. I only realized they owed me money after they contacted me again to offer me a higher CPA. The fact is that I'm showing half an interest to get him to work harder on the payment. "Sounds good... Let's get this payment through and we can talk." The fact is that if you're promoting Titan Poker through CP, there is no reason not to switch over to the PAW Network unless you have a massive CPA with them. Even then, what good is it if you never see your money?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-23-2007, 05:39 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 272
Default no probs with UK payments

hi

had no probs with payments from Titan / casinopartners

my AM is also Ilan - he is spot and really nice chap

payments change i think in Jan or Feb to cheque rather than neteller

so if you get a cheque from a bank in Cyprus - its them

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Casino Rewards has many to pick from Casino/Poker Open To All US States Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 5 06-05-2007 09:52 AM
Casino Partners wont pay USA affiliates? Holis General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-24-2007 08:41 PM
Casino Partners Official Statement aka Titan Poker TRIPAAA General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-05-2006 07:16 AM
Good contact at Vegas Partners? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-10-2006 10:40 AM
My Website Was Stolen stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 09-08-2005 08:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0