View Single Post
  #5  
Old 07-12-2005, 03:39 AM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,091
Default

I saw this thread earlier & a Newsletter manager was on my ToDo list for tomorrow.

I'm out searching opensource & inexpensive scripts now...

I found one so far that looks pretty nice, pro is $99 & the lite version is $49
Online demos, ready to test drive at http://www.email-manager-pro.com/
Looks pretty nice & well supported.

---------------------------------------------------------

The free one I found Jax, works like a charm except the "length" of the confirmation link it sends.
They are going to get broken (wrap) in most email apps & thats not a good thing really. Hard enough to get people to give you their email, without having confirmation issues.

It sends the subscribe & unsubscribe confirmation emails instantly though & looks perfect otherwise, multi lingual too.
English demo is here http://www.jtr.de/scripting/php/newsletter...anguage=English

I'll report back later...
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote