Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 126
Default Good Email Software?

Just wondering what email software everyone uses for all your sites. I have a dedicated server that has some poor email software. Do you use microsoft outlook?

Whats the best to handle several websites? Thanks!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 289
Default

Outlook is terrible in my opinion. Try using Mozilla Thunderbird. That is what I've been using and have had the most success with.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-15-2007, 07:11 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 277
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

I use gmail, but thats because I need my employees to have access to a large majority of the mail, and it's probably the best web-based client out there.

I have no idea how good it is now, but a long long long time ago, I used The Bat! It was highly customizable, and a great program. http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-23-2007, 08:43 AM
diverf1 diverf1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 20
Send a message via ICQ to diverf1
Default

The Bat is super !!!
__________________
http://www.vsepropoker.ru
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:24 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I use incredimail, and......... it sux .. Fun backgrounds though...
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Itay Itay is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Default

outlook, like it best. if you want more fun use incredimail
__________________
Itay
------------------------------------------------------------

For B4Playing's Multiple CPA Commission Affiliate Program (up to $1000 from one player CPA)
Register here: http://affiliates.b4playing.com

We have launched!!! To download our client for free: www.b4playing.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-24-2007, 08:53 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

Thunderbird is to Outlook like Firefox is to IE
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-24-2007, 09:07 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Thunderbird is to Outlook like Firefox is to IE
Totally agree, for the email accounts I am the only one who checks I use Thunderbird and could not be happier with it.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I know this wasn't your direct question but I have been using constant contact for customer contact and it is great. I don't really market to people per say, just information type of stuff.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone have a good FTP or UB email address? saywhat General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-23-2007 11:32 AM
Just got an email from Mansion...doesn't look good.. chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 01-22-2007 04:54 PM
Email Software BRD The Spam Forum 0 05-26-2006 11:02 AM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 08:22 PM
Good contact mangement software for mass emails Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 07-12-2005 09:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0