View Single Post
  #4  
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Asger's Avatar
Asger Asger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denmark, Malta - everywhere.
Posts: 6
Send a message via MSN to Asger Send a message via Skype™ to Asger
Default Google

Google has changed my ways of working in many aspects. I start every day by logging into my personalized startpage, which includes everything I need to get going. From tasks, notes, domains to keep an eye on, and feeds from my favorite work-related sites incluing PAW (and so ridiculously much more!)

I work with several different projects, with different staff, and google lets me handle it all incredibly easy - and then it's free! From analytics to calendar and web-page-creator, Google truly delivers the a revolutionary way of organising your online firm. Simply can't recommend it enough!!!
__________________
www.ePokerIndex.com - All poker rooms, networks, tools etc.
Reply With Quote