Its nice that you have made your own site. I suggest you go to poker555.com and see their reviews. They have the most comprehensive reviews. You can submit the review of your site to them.
lol...i was just going to ask him why he would quote me and not write a message....pretty weird i thought. I have a quote for you abcd:
Quote:
ANTI-SPAM POLICY
CasinoBlasters.com and our clients DO NOT CONDONE SPAM.
The CasinoBlasters.com Spam Policy is as follows:
Anyone identified as having participated in the transmission of any form of Spam will have their account placed under review and all funds due to such individuals will be withheld. Based on the results of further investigation, we reserve the right to disqualify such persons from any ongoing participation in the CasinoBlasters program. Any expenses incurred by our client as a direct result of a violation of this policy, including legal costs, will be drawn against any account balance owing at the time of the offence. If there is a deficiency, we will withhold the payments that were to be made until such a time as the expenses have been fully recovered.
Please report any incidences of Spam by contacting us at .
Should you require more information regarding our Spam Policy, please contact .
We have compiled a list of E-mail Marketing Guidelines for legitimate e-mail marketers.
I was looking again at your site at the reviews, when I clicked for Carbon Poker it took me directly to the download instead of a review like the rest. I wasn't sure if this is intentional or an oversight but thought you might want to know.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further