NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links!
This is an idea that has worked very well for my partner and I in a general capacity, we’d like to expand on that of course in my favorite industry, Online Gambling.
First I’d like you to check out http://www.contentreviewjournal.com the site where we started this idea. You can see here where it’s quickly become very popular; basically, SYN’s professional website content writers will write a comprehensive review of your website, this pretty much ensures that the post and your contextual (text) links will be on topic.
You will provide us with two inner page links for your site, and three anchor text terms you’d like linked (index and 2 inner pages). On average, 3 posts are made to the blog each week, allowing your site to stay on the front page of the PR5 blog for a decent amount of time; however the link is always there, permanently.
The price for this lifetime link and review is $200 per site, to keep things fair to our customers; this is a limited offer, when we have more orders than we can serve in one month the offer will close.
Check the PR5 blog out : 4Flush Gambling Blog
Banner spaces, and index page text links also available.
If you're interested in this service for non gambling sites, see Content Review Journal
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|