Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-03-2006, 04:14 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Hello,

I'm finally taking the time to attempt creating a fresh content heavy website to try to obtain some good SEO rankings. I'm actually using this website for promoting blackjack. I was hoping I could get a few opinions from the main page (no links are working):

BlackJackandWin.com

Any comments or advice is appreciated. Also, does anyone promote much BlackJack? I've never tried before, new experience.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2006, 05:47 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 276
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

It might just be my settings, I'm using 1600x1200 on a Dell 2100FP and the site just looked very uh..."wide". It stretched the whole screen and made it hard to focus on the main stuff. Nice design though, although I'd change the image on the main page and instead of the "blackjack" text have AK showing somewhere.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2006, 07:09 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Default

It looks very nice. The colour scheme is simple and with the right photographs (the one used is a little boring) I think you have a great design there.

May I ask how much you paid the designer?
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2006, 07:19 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Heh, I am the designer. I'm actually more of a designer/programmer than an affiliate but I've been trying my hand in the affiliate world again lately due to an expensive girlfriend, a low paying Web Producer job, and college. If you ever need design work or scripting work done, hit me up.

Thanks for the advice so far, keep em coming.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-03-2006, 07:27 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Default

Cool.

I looked through your portfolio and they all look pretty good. I'll keep you in mind if I know of any design jobs coming up.
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-03-2006, 07:43 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2006, 09:47 AM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Default

"but I've been trying my hand in the affiliate world again lately due to an expensive girlfriend"
Ouch :lol:
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Please Review my First Poker Affliate website, thanks imteaz New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 6 08-29-2006 10:09 PM
Website / Add-On for Sale indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 11-24-2005 10:55 AM
Review my website please!! imteaz New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 11-13-2005 02:11 PM
Mac Website Review - Thanks pokermac New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 09-19-2005 06:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0