Quote:
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com
Can you get my site on top of google for the keyword Poker , if so you guys got a job
|
Yes they can get you on the first page for poker... It would take time and alot of money. We can do reaserch for you and give you a list of less competitive keywords and get you on top of those.
To answer why I dont just do it on my sites is simple. It cost money to do the job and I dont have any so I am offering the service of me and my team to others.
For you who have asked for quotes you will get them in a day or two.
For future, when you ask for a quote if you could tell me what you want done. Like your main goals for SEO on your site. There is alot that goes into SEO so if we know what you want done it is easyer to give a quote.
Thanks