
This is why I asked my original question. You have just flung up SEO for cheap when you in fact haven't done so with your own sites. Example being Canadian Poker Bonus. Should your site be listed on first page if that is a term you are going for.
If you search it, mine is there sitting in #3 which I am not aiming for to be honest. That happened with a couple of on page changes and two press releases, 1 article submission...all done for free.
Offering cheap services is a buyer be ware and I wanted to ask you on it since there are alot of new people to this forum who quite possibly may think that they would be getting top quality SEO services.
If it was me 9 months I would have jumped on it in a heart beat but your basic answers just ........well..............
Any new person who is looking to learn SEO should look through these forums for people (there are some amazing ones here)who have proven themselves in this area. Read some books and follow the information.
Telling people that you can put them at the top of google when you are not their yourself does not make sense.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
Last edited by kaus : 07-29-2007 at 06:32 PM.
|