Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Advertise your Links.. and Gambling Webmaster Services for FREE

Heya guys

I'm testing a new script on SYN and offering free classified ads until I'm happy with it .. All ya have to do is sign up, and PM me and I'll add credits to your account.. if you have a service that is usefull to webmasters, you can advertise for free on a website service site that's getting pretty decent traffic

http://www.spiceyournet.com/classified/index.php

Couple bugs we're working on.. There is no confirmation, the page just refreshes.. so your add is placed.. you just have to go back to home and look for it.

The only 'place an ad link' comes up when you log in.. so if you want to place several.. keep loggin in :/ (if you want to place mre than one add btw, you will need to tell me so I can add enuff credits)

HTML is enabled, you can mark up your add.. but it doesn't say so on the page .. yet

Thnx

~LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Page rank 3 front page gambling links for sale RILEY31 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-05-2007 02:50 AM
Pr3 Gambling Links Available! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 02-05-2007 12:53 AM
Will google find links in menus hidden w/ css MasteryOfPoker Search Engine Optimization 0 01-15-2007 01:32 AM
Poker and gambling permanent directory links - $19.95 - PR5 site/PR4 Directory John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-09-2007 01:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0