View Single Post
  #10  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,183
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Yes they can get you on the first page for poker... It would take time and alot of money.
Can you give an estimate of time and money. I am fairly certain this is a pretty bold statement without even knowing what site you are dealing with. If you can do this within 12 months, I will escrow a large amount of money.

I would also like to rank on the first page for the keyword "mortgage" if you can do this as well.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote