Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #21  
Old 08-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,179
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

If you don't have 6 figures to spend, you won't even sniff the "poker" first page. Unless you pump out 40k pages a day (F$#@ing WIKI)
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

yep thanks for your posts. if any ppl actualy want some SEO done just PM me. be resonable.
If you want to get ranked number one is poker on google as I said my people can do it. Just take out a second mortgae on your house i dont care all take borowed or stolen money...
But enough jokes. As i said I do not do the SEO I out source thats how I make the price cheap.
SO PM me if interested dont post in this section I probly wont know if your serious or just adding to the funny funny people we have at this forum.
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-02-2007, 10:31 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooderpoker View Post
yep thanks for your posts. if any ppl actualy want some SEO done just PM me. be resonable.
If you want to get ranked number one is poker on google as I said my people can do it. Just take out a second mortgae on your house i dont care all take borowed or stolen money...
But enough jokes. As i said I do not do the SEO I out source thats how I make the price cheap.
SO PM me if interested dont post in this section I probly wont know if your serious or just adding to the funny funny people we have at this forum.
I have the money to pay for it to be done...I just dont believe this can be done as easy as you claim.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-02-2007, 10:32 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

Please PM me a legitamate quote on getting a website to the first page of "poker" with all the information you need from me, and if I think your serious about it and really show you can do this I will take action instantly.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-03-2007, 08:52 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

Ok for all you people serious in getting ranked on the first page of google myself and my team will do all the reaserch to give you all a quote on money and time.
Time will depend on your site and how often google crawls it but we will quote an average time. Give me a few days to gather the info for you all.
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-03-2007, 08:57 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 466
Default

Quote:
How much for "Yak fur coats in Honolulu" ???
This thread is number one for that term, LOL

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ts+in+Honolulu

can I get ten bucks?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-03-2007, 09:36 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,521
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

OMG that was absolutly priceless. Greg I am hiring you as my SEO guy!

That just made my night
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:54 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 867
Default

yea...WTG gooder...that will shut all these haters up lmao..i knew you could do it.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2007, 01:51 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 343
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Now I have a question.. With you guys polluting the net with fruity search terms.. Just how am I supposed to find my new Yak fur coat?

Seriously though..

I'm not in support of, or against, gooder's attempts at starting an SEO service. I just have some points to make on the subject.

Along with anyone here in this forum, or anyone seriously making an attempt to promote a website in a competitive industry for the last few years, there are things you can do to SEO optimize a website that you wouldn't imagine when starting out, but can't help learning along the way.

I've been hired as an SEO consultant many times, and in truth my job usually becomes something more along the lines of 'content and tweaks chick'.

Some stuff I don't care to post here, because it's so damn simple to do, you just don't realize it right off, and one day.. I'm going to take over the all the gambling keywords with them! (so HA!) some that are learned along the way, and some that you just happen upon in an seo chat forum, on this forum, or other gambling affiliate forums etc.

I also believe that anything you can pay someone to do, you can likely do yourself (aside from creating an image, you have to be born with the magical skills of an artist to do that! :P )

Hiring someone can save you some time, in fact I've experimented at offering the service myself, aside from the fact that I find it rather tricky to tell someone how I intend to improve their search engine results, without actually just explaining to them how to do it.

Then there's a bit of a problem that this thread inadvertently outlined.. when said he will take all of your money, and for the right amount of cash, he'll get you all on the top page of google... well.. the damn page only has 10 spots! So if 11 of you order, perhaps you can draw straws?

Anyway I don't know much about the services being offered in this particular thread, but you CAN pay someone to look over your site, or to get to know it personally, to take a fresh look, optimize your tags, research keywords, and then research long-tail keywords, edit or create an htaccess file with appropriate redirects, write and suggest press releases, articles, reviews, submit articles, swap or buy links, interlink your content, optimize those links with keywords, etc. etc. etc. and save yourself some time learning along the way.

You can also get ripped off.

And perhaps there are companies out there that can offer specific keyword results in google, in specific time frames (I am fairly sure I could do the same in a number of smaller markets in fact.. Anyone up for selling those Yak Coats?), if you believe it to be possible, then I believe the answer here was found also in this thread, if you're hiring someone you're unfamiliar with, that will accept the payment, make payment via escrow.


Lastly, in defense of Gooder's poor Canadian site, you'd be surprised to know that though I write gambling content for hours on end every day, and have a group of writers that I pay to write.... I work for other people 90% of the time, and along with most of us service providers, my own sites get the left overs, and are sadly neglected much of the time :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2007, 02:01 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 867
Default

Very nice post LH...thats my cue to PM you for some seo tips...I'm writing the pm as you read this most likely..should I shower you with compliments or just beg?..a little of both I think
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Anyone Here Offer Their Services?! Jordan Search Engine Optimization 7 07-15-2007 10:46 AM
Manual Directory Submisison and Link Building Services jagan Buy & Sell Advertising 1 05-04-2007 01:18 PM
BP Hosting Services Pooh The Spam Forum 0 04-15-2007 11:43 AM
Advertise your Links.. and Gambling Webmaster Services for FREE LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 02-11-2007 08:44 PM
Latest Issue of Website Services Magazine indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-11-2006 06:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0