Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Blog Posts and Gambling News

Hey guys

I'm now offering blog posting services, along with news articles $8 ea, with a minimum order of $80.

Thnx

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2007, 12:01 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 244
Default

Lady Holdem is doing 10 of these for me, and I'm very pleased with the 2 I've gotten so far. If you want to see an example of her work, check out the top two posts at hxxp://pkr-poker-blog.blogspot.com/
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Thnx Mike
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Couple Examples

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsea...rrb=q&as_qdr=w

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsea...rrb=q&as_qdr=w

__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2007, 01:36 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

If you need someone to help you with content for your site, I definitely recommend giving ladyholdem's service a try. You can't beat the price to quality ratio. I've been using her blog posting service for a few weeks now and everything is well written and shows a good understanding of poker.

I only had one problem with a news article I didn't like so far. I sent her an email explaining my issues with it, and by the end of the day she sent me a completely rewritten post that turned out to be the best one so far.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2007, 07:26 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default More News Offerings :)

Hi guys! I'm offering this service again, a bit fine tuned That 8 and done is kind of tricky to keep track of, so let's do this a month at a time.

You are welcome to lock in the price by ordering as many months in advance as you'd like. If you have a wordpress blog, and can sign me up as an author, so that I can sign up contributers (that means they can post, but that's it, the posts don't go live, you have to approve them manually first) the we'll even put them into your blog for you :O

If not, we'll go ahead and shoot them over by email 20 posts per month - sent every other day or so for only $240 per month!

For an example of the posts, which are guaranteed to be longer than 200 words, most are on the long side if you find one on the short side, please do bring it to my attention

Looking for a good deal?

Make a commitment to my writers, and I'll make a deal for you 12 months, at $220 per month! when you pay in advance!


We offer news, blog posts, strategy posts, actual poker room stories, software updates, promotions as theyre released.. you name it we have it!

For other forms of content please check out my General Poker Content post.

I also have somelinks up for grabs here

We do our best to fullfull special requests, however, at times will have to substitute general news for difficult to find specific poker room or subject matter
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ultimate Traffic and Backlink Builder Package! LadyHoldem Buy & Sell Advertising 4 05-14-2007 02:10 PM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
PR3 footer links Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-18-2006 07:45 PM
From Drugs To Gambling... richdan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-09-2005 06:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0