Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 329
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Talking Poker Content - News- Strategy - Articles and Blog Posts!

Hey Guys!

I'm just about finished up with the orders I have, and am taking orders for the next few weeks

Together we've put together a fabulous team of writers to provide you with the following poker content:
  • Poker Articles and Poker Strategy
  • Poker News (general, please no specific site requests)
  • Poker Room Deposit Methods
  • Poker Reviews (ask me for examples, we're well known for providing well written comprehensive poker reviews - with or without 'cons' )
  • Blog entries
  • Poker Rules - Histories - Game Intros and more!
PayPal Accepted - References Available

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested my average price is .08 per word


Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!

Last edited by LadyHoldem : 10-08-2007 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Spelling! :O
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blog Posts and Gambling News LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 10-10-2007 07:26 AM
Free Poker Content Available ThePokerBank The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 08-09-2007 10:59 PM
PR 4 Links and Articles Available Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-28-2007 02:39 PM
Do you need poker articles written? Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-27-2007 02:38 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0