Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 06:18 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 326
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default PR3 Index Poker Site Links

Looking for a few sponsors:

Poker Freeroll Tour

I'll accept a total of 5 index page "In Content" sponsors - My plan here is to add text to the page brush it up some and then link within the pages content. That means that your link will be in the middle of a sentence kind of like the link you see to a totally unrelated age in this paragraph :P

This type of linking is the best SEO option, it appears natural, it motivates the reader via curiosity it's not just shoved off to the side and out of the way such as the traditional link.

$20 per month.

I Prefer 6m to 1y agreements, so here's a deal for those

$110 - 6 Months
$220 - 1 Year



Perimeter PFT Index Linkage - I am also accepting links at the bottom of the page - and on the left hand side - I'm just updating, so you can kind of see where I've mapped out space for them.

Poker Forum Links

I think for now, I want to keep these affordable for a wider range of people, so I'm offering text links at the bottom of the page for $10 per month.

For today I'm offering 10 spots, without guarantees as to where the link will be placed, just that it will show up throughout the forum.

6 Month Price - $55
12 Month Price - $90

More sites to come as I go over inventory

__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0