PR3 footer links
I've sold every one of my gambling related sites since I'm in the US but I'm keeping my blog since it's a really a labor of love more than anything else. As a result, I've removed my old footer links to affiliate programs and I'm offering only FOUR spots for a 12 month term to those who are interested.
An interesting development has taken place on the blog and I'm now in touch with Scott and Mike Matusow. We're working on some cool stuff but that's all I can say for now. Look for this blog to really blow up and as a results, the PR is certain to increase during the next update.
The blog is well written and appears on the first page of google for all serach terms related to Mike Matusow. It currently has over 75 posts. You can view the blog at http://www.mikematusow.blogspot.com
So to summarize:
Footer links on my PR3 Blog
Only five spots to be sold (1 sold already)
12 month term
$60.00 to be paid via NeTeller or PayPal
First come, first serve. Please PM me if you're interested.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|