Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-20-2006, 07:38 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Question Can't withdrawal!!

I still have not received my June Statement in a email. My online statement shows a nice balance for my first month with Party. But I can't logon into the cashier to withdrawal or anything. I don't have a username or password. My AM has told me to do the password lookup so I do but I never get an email after. I've done this about 10 times.
This was my first month and that means this is my first commission. I thought it might take a week or 2 but this is getting to be a bit much. My AM must be pretty busy cause he rarely gets back to me.
Any advice?

__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-21-2006, 03:02 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,480
Default

How can you see your online statement if you don't have your password?
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-21-2006, 07:06 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

I can see the statement but I can't log into the cashier. I can log in to my aff account just fine.

It's just the cashier area I'm trying to log into.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-21-2006, 10:53 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

Any one?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-21-2006, 03:42 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,480
Default

The password is the same.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 07-21-2006, 04:08 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

For some reason it tells me it's wrong. i've tried over and over again.

Party is of no help at this point. I can't get an email back for the life of me.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 07-24-2006, 08:42 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

Can someone from Party please help me? I have sent a number of emails and have had no response. I just need to be able to login to the cashier.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 07-24-2006, 05:40 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 432
Default

Your password and login name to the cashier come to you in an email.

Check all your accounts, including your bulk mail folder and your junk email folder.

Make sure when you are doing the password lookup that the emails arent coming in as spam or something.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 07-24-2006, 09:30 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

Thanks for the reply
I thought that too and I did check everything. This is insane. I emailed both my AM and directley to party partners over 5 times each and have have only got one reply that said to use the password lookup. That's it.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 07-28-2006, 11:18 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,145
Default

Still no response from Party. A whole month now of emailing and one single response that did not help. Does anybody from Party read these?

What else can I do?

If they wont respond to my emails what else can I do?

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neteller - Bad News Canada/Turkey DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 03-29-2007 03:36 PM
Doylesroom Withdrawal Problems edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-16-2007 02:04 PM
ePassporte Withdrawal Times stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-07-2007 04:40 PM
Classic! TonyG - The Scam Begins TexasHoldem TonyGPoker.com 7 12-04-2006 06:56 AM
Withdrawl Brandon TonyGPoker.com 20 12-02-2006 07:59 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0