News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 423
Default

Happy day! I finally got my password for the cashier. It took dozens of emails and a few calls and 2 months, but I'm happy to say that PP has come through.

Thanks for all your help guys
__________________
- Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Janet Janet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Posts: 39
Default

I am still waiting for mine!! And it has been well over a month.

I talked to Sarah on the phone and was assured the problem was fixed and I should be able to log on.

Well, that was 2 weeks ago, I can't log in, my emails have been unanswered.

I see they've asked to have their forum removed at CAP because they were too busy to deal with affiliate inquiries there...

WTF, this is horrible affiliate support.

I am so ticked off!!
__________________
Poker Baron
Online Slots
Poker Cam Girl
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-27-2006, 10:50 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 423
Default

You know what's even worse is the Poker support. I had a basic question about a tournament that I sent an email to a few different so called "support" emails on Party and not one was answered in a weeks time.

As for getting your party partner password. Just bug the crap out of your AM until they do it. I just started sending emails every morning asking if he has had a chance to take care of this. Finally someone else emaild me back with it.

The support is sub par but I'm guessing they are dealling with so many affiliates and players it could make their heads spin.

Good luck.
__________________
- Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-14-2006, 08:39 AM
petrassi petrassi is offline
petrassi
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 13
Send a message via MSN to petrassi
Default

Because it's your first month you don't have a cashier password yet!!!
They will send it to you automatically after you receive your first statement.
__________________
www.urfreepartycash.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0