News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-31-2006, 01:34 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 386
Default

Try calling IgmPay at 1-(877)-776-1204 then once you are actually talking to them, pick their brain for the contact info of the affiliate department. Then try getting ahold of the affiliate dept in normal business hours and you should be able to complain to the right person by that point.

I have found every problem that I have had with party can be solved by calling IGMpay's number, but, I have never had an affilate problem, this is just a guess.
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
Default

Thank you so much I will call them.

I can't figure out why I still have no response from about 15 emails now. I'm polite and just asking for a copy of my monthly statement and my login information.

Oh well maybe this phone call will help.

Thanks again
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-02-2006, 02:40 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 56
Default

Your Cashier username and password are different from you PartyGaming login. Once you earn commissions you request a username and password from Party to access the Cashier.

That’s how it worked for me.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDog
Your Cashier username and password are different from you PartyGaming login. Once you earn commissions you request a username and password from Party to access the Cashier.

That’s how it worked for me.

CoolDog

See that's the problem. I have earned commision and they have not given me a username and password. This is now over a month long with 20 emails and still no response form them. I swear they are igonoring me now. I emailed IGM too and still no response. But that was only a few days ago. I somewhat stopped promoting them for July because of this so my July commision is far less. I wonder if I will get any of this now. This is really bad for a new affiliate to get all excited about making their first commision and have this happen. All the other sites have paid but Party is the only one I made any real money with.
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Who is your AM, I'll see if I can help you.

Jeremy
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-04-2006, 11:22 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
Default

Thanks Jeremy you're the best.

My AM is Marc Samouilhan

__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Janet Janet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Posts: 39
Default

What happens when you try to retrieve your cashier password via the "Forgot your password?" link?
__________________
Poker Baron
Online Slots
Poker Cam Girl
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-04-2006, 01:44 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
Default

I never get an email. Nothing ever comes to any email address Party or IGM would ever have had. I have checked the spam everything. Nothing comes.
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-09-2006, 03:37 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15
Default

I would say with about 90% certainty, that your emails are not being replied to because you are not using the same email address that is registered under your affiliate account. If you send them emails from another email address, they will automatically be ignored and not replied to, due to privacy issues, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-09-2006, 02:37 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
Default

I would say with about 90% certainty, that your emails are not being replied to because you are not using the same email address that is registered under your affiliate account. If you send them emails from another email address, they will automatically be ignored and not replied to, due to privacy issues, etc



I thought this and I am sending from the correct email. In fact the only response I got was from an email I sent from the wrong email. They said to send it with the correct email address so I did and they did not respond.


Update:
As of Aug 9th I have not heard back from any one at Party Partners or IGM as I have emailed them both.

I have not recieved my Aug Statement via email. My AM replied but all he said was to use the password look up and that does not work for me.

I replied back to him but no response in well over a week now.

I have totally stopped advertising Party as I would hate to not get paid for my efforts.

__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0