Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-06-2007, 04:19 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default ePassporte Withdrawal Times

Has anyone made a withdrawal to a checking account from ePassporte? What are the processing times like?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:11 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

No one? I feel invisible around here lately...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:17 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,290
Default

Also if anyone knows if theres a max you can send from your epassporte to your checking account at a time , from reading the site it is not too clear , but i think the biggest transaction is $500 per day
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-06-2007, 10:55 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

I'm curious where you found that info about the $500 limit to checking accounts? I saw something about a limit on ATM withdrawals and transactions, but nothing specifically about checking accounts. I'm trying to plan out a strategy here for the best way to get bigger affiliate payments out of player accounts and if ePassporte will work roughly the same as Neteller used to, it would beat waiting around for paper checks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2007, 11:14 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Default

I used Epassporte many years ago as a merchant (not gambling related) but not recently. The merchant and regular account was really no different. I could deposit money from my merchant Epassporte account into PartyPoker etc.
Back then it took longer than NETeller; it would take 3-5 days to hit my bank account. I'm not sure this info helps much but seeing as not one else responded figured I would add the little experience I had.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2007, 11:20 PM
nordberg25 nordberg25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 81
Default

It takes me exactly 7 days to get my money from epassporte to my checking account. I upgraded to the next higher limits and the max per day I can do is $300. So I use my atm card and take out $600 for the same 2 dollar fee.

Purchases are 1,000 per day, atm is 600 per day and checking is 300 per day if you upgrade for 5 dollar fee.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-06-2007, 11:25 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,290
Default

nordberg25 are you saying the max per day to send to your checking/bank account is $300

and can you say take out 600 from atm an send 300 to checking in the same day .
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 337
Default

If you are using Epassporte I would suggest doing yourself a favor by withdrawing all your funds with the atm card. Do you really want to risk having your money in limbo if something similar to what happened to Neteller happens to epass?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

So let's say hypothetically you had several thousand dollars in your players account at a room like FullTilt. It would take you literally a month of going to ATM machines every single day to cash out. Then you still face the situation of having that much cash on hand.

I just changed my withdrawl method at FT to a check since I am not really to keen on doing ATM machines everyday and risking my funds being frozen somewhere along the line. I just got this email about check processing time. You'd think for large amounts or a large fee (which I'd pay) that they would be able to use fedex.

The PAW platform is looking better every day in respect to getting your money bank wired or to a players account somewhere that can process checks fast. 35 days seems a bit excessive........ even by boat. It's almost like the real business world with terms like net 30-45 days.

Quote:
Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your response back to Full Tilt Poker Support.

Thank you for sending your documentation to Full Tilt Poker Support. We
are pleased to confirm that we received legible copies of your ID. Your
account is now cleared to receive checks.

At this time, we regret that we are unable to deliver checks by UPS to
US residents. Your check will be sent through regular post delivery, and
should be delivered in 25-35 business days.

To request a new withdrawal, log into your Full Tilt Poker account and
click on the "Cashier" button and then select "Withdraw". Please
remember: we only issue checks for amounts from $300 to a maximum of
$10,000. If the request is under $300 and not your remaining balance,
your cash out will be sent to the most recent payment processor listed
for your account.

If you would like to change your preferred payment processor or
preferred delivery method, you should email us at
1-2 days before submitting your withdrawal. We
can then process your withdrawal as desired.

Best of luck, and thanks for choosing Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Keith
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-07-2007, 06:40 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
The PAW platform is looking better every day in respect to getting your money bank wired or to a players account somewhere that can process checks fast.
I agree, Jeremy. In fact, I wish that you had more rooms to promote. I'm just waiting for the Full Tilt announcement to switch them over.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doylesroom Withdrawal Problems edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-16-2007 04:04 PM
How do you get the ePassporte ATM card? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-17-2007 09:57 AM
Any way to Move Neteller to ePassporte? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-05-2007 01:38 AM
Epassporte freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-13-2006 01:50 PM
Can't withdrawal!! losercore PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 23 09-14-2006 09:39 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0