Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-04-2007, 04:22 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 574
Default Any way to Move Neteller to ePassporte?

Anyone know if there is any way to move your Neteller funds to your ePassporte or other processor?

Or are all US customers funds completely frozen now?

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2007, 04:59 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 574
Default

Never mind. I just found it from Live Chat that this is not allowed. The live chat person told me that I was not going to be able to do anything with my NEteller funds accept withdraw them.

He also told me that the only reason I haven't got my funds is because they were just receiving a high volume of requests. I'm not sure I believe this since the phone operators at Neteller are telling me that they can't do any USA EFT requests and they are experiencing technical problems.

I also find it hard to believe that they are saying your request will be processed, but no one knows when. If they actually were processing orders seem to me that it would be easy to figure out. Let's see, we process x amount of orders per day, and you are in line at position x. That means you should get your request on x day.

So many stories that don't go together. If I ever get my money back from NEteller, highly doubting it right now, and if the US market ever opens back up again I will not be going back to Neteller after this episode.

One thing to be backed up with requests or even not be able to give me my money due to legal reasons. But to just say we don't know anything and to say you'll get your money, but we just don't know when or not to be able to even tell me why I can't get my money is unacceptable!

Man I'm pissed! I'm going to go get hammered at the Super Bowl!!!

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2007, 05:00 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 701
Default

The safer thing to do is to request checks go to your Canadian address and are forward to you USA addresss. Then deposit them in your USA bank.

PayPal flags and temporarily locks accounts when the debit card is used in a different location then cards are registered to.
The Neteller card works differently so it might no be a problem but who knows.

I've never made more than a $100 initial deposit in Neteller and it was just to open my account. I've got millions of Neteller points because after opening it I used it as a method to move money from site A to site B and as a place to take payments from affiliates and website sales.

Doing the same with a Canada account would be what I recomend. Use it to move money around but don't actually cashout to the card or to the bank account. Just get checks sent. If you cant do this with Neteller deposit the money for a while into a site who will issue a check withdrawal later.

The checks come from most sites only list your name and the name of a check issuing company. There should be no problem with having these go to your mail forward, then to you in the USA then deposited into your USA bank account.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

This is a great idea but I dont have a canadian address or bank account. Any suggestions on how I can make that happen then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp
The safer thing to do is to request checks go to your Canadian address and are forward to you USA addresss. Then deposit them in your USA bank.

PayPal flags and temporarily locks accounts when the debit card is used in a different location then cards are registered to.
The Neteller card works differently so it might no be a problem but who knows.

I've never made more than a $100 initial deposit in Neteller and it was just to open my account. I've got millions of Neteller points because after opening it I used it as a method to move money from site A to site B and as a place to take payments from affiliates and website sales.

Doing the same with a Canada account would be what I recomend. Use it to move money around but don't actually cashout to the card or to the bank account. Just get checks sent. If you cant do this with Neteller deposit the money for a while into a site who will issue a check withdrawal later.

The checks come from most sites only list your name and the name of a check issuing company. There should be no problem with having these go to your mail forward, then to you in the USA then deposited into your USA bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2007, 01:38 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 574
Default

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but doesn't this look like money laundering? I mean do you think the US government could believe that is what that is?

Smack
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
Neteller Statement - 10/19 Update ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-19-2006 11:29 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 01:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0