From the outset I set my goal at $1000/month and I never saw anything like that for a long time due mostly to poor marekting, SEO, my mistakes, low value players on MGR, not correctly defining my niche market, etc.
However about 6 months in I read somehting that made a lot of sense to me (props to whoever wrote it - I can't remember)
"It is far more difficult to earn $1000 a month from one site than it is to earn $100 a month from 10 different sites."
It just rang a lot of bells and I beelive it is true. Obviously we would all liek that one super affiliate site raking in $10000 + a month but the reality for most of us is that it won't happen.
However I beleive it is truly attainable from a portfolio of sites, even for mediocre web-maketers like myself.
....sorry 'bout the spelling - way too busy to worry 'bout it...
__________________
Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
|