Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-07-2006, 07:31 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,442
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Question Goals for the New year

I have not seen this yet so I thought I would ask and see what everyones goals are for the New Year?


Mine are some of the obvious quit smoking, pay off debt, save more for a house. I also want to learn more about web design. I find it amazing what can be done and it's something I would like to learn a little more about. I would also like to of course to have my forum grow but to have one that is truly active with a group of people who communicate to each other on a regular basis, members who participate in games. I am hoping that my International League picks up more interest in the coming months and will grow large enough to enter into bigger tournaments and be able to implement the ideas I have for it. I could go on but now it's your turn.......
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Spoiler

I had at least 3 more weeks to procrastinate on my outstanding goals and projects before I set my new years resolutions.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,442
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Hey...it's the early bird who gets the worm right...lol
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2006, 05:19 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

I've already decided that I'm going to do my best to clean out all the fatty foods in my cupboards (by eating them of course) then go on a healthier diet for the new year. No more pot pies with 40g of fat or BK Whoppers (80g of fat) for me. It's going to be Subway or grocery store food for me, hopefully lots of fruit.

Also, I'm going to slow down the gambling, although its not out of control yet. I've had too many bad runs in poker and lost enough to even make myself sick. Low stakes is going to be okay for me, but I'm staying away from the higher stakes games from now on.

My drinking has to slow down as well. I might drink just 10 beers a week right now, but thats still too many for me. I'm going to try and cut it down to 2 beers a week. My girlfriend is a nurse, but we both drink... even though we both know the REAL effects of it. You should see some of these shmucks come into the hospital from drinking related problems... it's pretty BAD.

So thats it, my new years resolutions
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2006, 04:56 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,442
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Good resolutions, yes I have seen someone who has a really bad alcohol problem to the point of hallucinations and paranoia which is why I no longer drink.....

on another note why would you give up Whoppers what i wouldnt do for one(live in a small town no BK)

As far as gambling I have cut back already, I still play my weekly live game however I have come to a realization that there are way to many people out there who just dont care about playing poker or the money in which they play with. More loses than wins so I continue to play with my leagues the odd MTT and thats about it.

I wish you all the best in your goals and the same to everyone else
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,050
Default

My goal for 2007 is to buy a Gallardo. Aim for the stars and if you miss at least you'll land on the moon.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2006, 03:16 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

Just don't land on my house Kyle I'm sure the guys at NWP can tell you just where to land...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Year Player Hang Over SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-10-2007 03:15 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year To All Here At Poker Affiliate World Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-17-2006 01:47 PM
My new goals Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-18-2006 11:11 AM
What are your 2006 goals? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 04-09-2006 08:45 PM
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To All Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 2 12-26-2005 12:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0