Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 512
Default New Year Player Hang Over

Anyone else seeing a new year hang over? I have seen very little activity on my 2 big rooms that usually produce very well for me the last 6 months of last year.

Just wondering if anyone else usually sees this at the start of the new year, or if maybe my players made a new years resolution that could end up being unprofitable for me.

SmackDog
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:05 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,239
Default

Saw this last year for sure...not so much this year.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:32 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

I've been noticing this for december and january. Real money player sign ups are increasing for me, but revenue is decreasing.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 154
Default

January are a lot down for me and december was the best month ever. So a bit of a hang over....

Hopefully it will pick up again!
__________________
The main page:
Bonus och Poker
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback pokerskola
The international page:
Poker Beginner
Pokerschool Bet365 rakeback and bonus FTP
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 512
Default

Yea I saw some good revenue for December as well, but hardly any activity for January so far. But the month is still young and hopefully business will pick up.

SmackDog
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

December was my best month all year. This month has a much slower start but I have way more real money sign ups. I think a lot of big players have slowed down for me so far. it's only a week and half into so you never know.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 411
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I expected this month to be a lot better than it has. It certainly seems like a semi trend. February is typically a great month but there is only 28 days in it, might be time for a promo or 2.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2007, 06:54 PM
evilbilly evilbilly is offline
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 18
Default

I saw about a 20 percent dropoff at my two big sites the first few days, but things are back to normal. In fact, they're actually building, because I've managed to erase half of that dropoff over the last few days.

Full Tilt, however, is another story. I've not made a dime from them this month (not that I ever made much from them), but I was thinking maybe they were having that lagging stats problem again. I'm guessing not, though, since I've not seen anyone else complain about it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-09-2007, 10:23 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 705
Default

My mgr has dropped about 40% in the last two weeks at poker.com. I was thinking my players picked a new room but hopefully they are just slowing down a little bit
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-10-2007, 02:15 AM
tuco tuco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 33
Default full tilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbilly
I saw about a 20 percent dropoff at my two big sites the first few days, but things are back to normal. In fact, they're actually building, because I've managed to erase half of that dropoff over the last few days.

Full Tilt, however, is another story. I've not made a dime from them this month (not that I ever made much from them), but I was thinking maybe they were having that lagging stats problem again. I'm guessing not, though, since I've not seen anyone else complain about it.
Im 99% sure that my FTP stats are lagging again for Jan.

Tuco.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Signs I think a player is good CataracKid General Poker Chat 14 04-30-2007 11:04 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year To All Here At Poker Affiliate World Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-17-2006 12:47 PM
Player to Player Transfers psmoney General Poker Chat 2 10-17-2006 06:25 AM
Check if a player is a real money player and belongs to you. bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-09-2006 05:24 PM
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To All Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 2 12-25-2005 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0