Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 518
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default My new goals

Well Im workin on some of my new short and long term goals. One of my long term goals is to be making enough living money (2-3K per month) before I graduate next March. I'd love to go to my 5 year highschool reunion next year and listen to everyone tellin me about how much they hate the real world, while Im lovin every part of it. I love doin this stuff and I know this is what Ill be doing for a long time.

Sports betting info site/forum
-
This is gonna be my flagship site. Im looking to make this huge and be a force in the sports betting industry with this.
- 150 pages of content before I launch
- 1-2 pages of new content per day throughout summer.
- 20-30 posters to get started
- I may hire a few big posters from other forums to come over and post
- I plan on doing aff. links and banners to start, but want to move into paid ads

OhioStatePoker.com
- Transfer over to new domain
- get the PR back up after transfer

MobilePokerNews.net
- Sell site, or keep updating for a while
- Not much news in the mobile world, so its tough to update

SabinaGadecki.org
-
Add news and pictures daily
- Keep in top rankings for Google/Yahoo/MSN

Heads up poker strategy site
- Launch this summer
- Need about 20-30 more pages of content
- Get some videos on the site of heads up play
- Get links to site

Attend the CAC Vegas
- I def. want to meet a lot of you guys, and my aff. managers. Id love to work with some of you guys, especially the people doing this for a living (drawdead, Clarke, Georgia) and the younger guys (ethomps, Brandon).


Thats about it. I have more details for it written out, but nothing I really need to expand on here. I figure if I post this here, it will make me work harder and stick to the plan. Any suggestions would be great.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
October - $7.500 net income
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2006, 12:35 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

very ambitious. wish you all the success in the world. I sent you a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,001
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Attend the CAC Vegas
- I def. want to meet a lot of you guys, and my aff. managers. Id love to work with some of you guys, especially the people doing this for a living (drawdead, Clarke, Georgia) and the younger guys (ethomps, Brandon).
Well worth the money hope to see ya there!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Goals for the New year kaus The Cocktail Lounge 6 12-13-2006 03:16 AM
3 tips for new affiliates Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-06-2006 12:17 PM
What are your 2006 goals? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 04-09-2006 08:45 PM
Please Post Your Goals Randy The 100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge 0 10-24-2005 12:49 PM
Your goals as an affiliate? Godfather General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 10-02-2005 07:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0