Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Godfather Godfather is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Greetings

I was just bored to death today, so i decided to write something here. I was
thinking my self what are my ultimate goals as affiliate. I think i will do this
untill i get 100.000$ a month and after that i go into the investment business.

Well this might sound crazy to you, and it is. I know that it would take a super
business idea to achive that, but its not impossible. I know one affiliate that
makes 60.000$ monthly, but she is not in the gambling business and she has
been working as an affiliate for 4 years. Only thing you need is a good idea
and bit of luck. I was thinking what goals other affiliates have, i know most
just want to make 3000$ monthly and that is not hard to achive.

The GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,001
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

100k a month isnt that far off

Just takes time and effort (Like anything else)
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-30-2005, 11:54 AM
FattyOwnz FattyOwnz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 208
Default

Hi godfather..

My goal as an affiliate is to achieve financial security, i want to take all my affiliate revenue and bank it, and watch it grow. I was one of those muppets when they 1st started that played with their affiliate money, oooooooo look 1k 30/60 here i come and all that hard work down the drain.

I have been fluctuating from month to month, players drop off and come back etc, 2 months ago i made 3k, this month im at 1.4k. At the moment im on a downward spiral but hopefully things will pick back up.

I have flyers to post through newspapers, website in pipeline, cds and poker chips.

So with all this in mind, i hope to grow my business and go into other ventures like real estate and investment banking.

1 question, as this business is quite old and lots of people are doing this and there are hundreds of websites, DO YOU THINK NEW AFFILIATES CAN BE AS SUCCESFULL AS OLDER ONES, and make say 5k a month

James

Soon to be proud owner of www.FattyGaming.Com <--- what do people think of my web name, be honest
__________________
Free Poker Tournament's : Win iPods and Cash

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:00 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 302
Default

i think is hard as most of the people already have accounts at poker rooms
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 611
Default

Quote:
i think is hard as most of the people already have accounts at poker rooms
I think there are plenty of players that have not played at a number of online poker rooms. There will always be new players entering the market. Don't give up.

Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:30 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,221
Default

People switch rooms all the time, so theres plently of players, once the wsop final table is shown on espn there should be a good jump in your numbers,
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default




Yes my goal is to be filthy rich. No I'm not lying :P

On a serious note my goal is to provide a great life for my family and have enough money in the bank and investments to pretty much buy whatever I want, travel whenever I want, and pay my wife off when I come home drunk at 3 A.M. from playing cards with my buddies.

I also want to respected amongst my fellow affiliates and friends as someone who operates their affiliate business ethically and the way it is supposed to be done.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Godfather Godfather is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Hi

Nice to see so many replies, i do think that its never too late to start.

GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 95
Default

My goal right now is to build an okay website in English since my other sites are in my own language.. I'm doing okay but I'll probably do something else later since I don't like sitting alone so much. I'll keep working on some sites and perhaps get rid of the ones I am tired of.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-01-2005, 02:06 PM
invisage13 invisage13 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 54
Default

Here are my goals as a poker affiliate in order of how I would like to achieve them:

1) get a good website together that I am proud of ... getting there slowly on this one
2) get 100 sign ups
3) create enough income from my website/s that I can do it full time.
4) get my brand into the WSOP and have it seen on TV
5) be well off that i dont have to worry about my financial state
6) make enough money to buy a small island and populate it with dinasours that I will bring back from the past and make a park out of it... ok maybe just a nice sailing boat then

And yes I think that you can still make a lot of money, I just think you now have to work a bit harder and have a bit more initiative.
__________________
Webmaster for
Complete Online Poker
Your one stop poker site.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
Rogue Affiliate hacks Tao of Poker Blog J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-15-2006 11:19 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 01:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0