Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 990
Default

You may notice that my signature has changed to show my 2006 goals. Come to think of it they're really rewards that will come from hitting my goals. Either way you need to visualize your goals and write them down. Then execute on your plan and get to work!

Some of my goals include:

Maximize my role at the day job and increase my visibility to the executive staff.

Begin the due dilligence into adopting a new child into my family.

Expand my Internet portfolio to include 2 additional vertical markets.

Build 2 SEO, content-rich sites to focus on the new markets.

Stop expanding and work on enriching my current portfolio of gambling related sites (focus on my top 5).

As you can see my goals range from the professional end of the spectrum to family oriented goals. I think you should be balanced in life to truly enjoy your rewards. I learned a long time ago that money truly isn't everything and I'll never make that mistake again.

So what are your goals and how balanced are they? Write them down here and I encourage you to summarize them in your signature. It's a daily reminder for you and at the end of the year, let's see where you wind up!

Good Luck!
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Great Topic, and Great Post...here are my goals (in no particular order)

- Continue the momentum I had last year, and carry it over into far better results. I did a lot in my first year as an affiliate, and now that I am working with some of the greatest minds in the industry, it feels good to be looked at as an equal.

- Purchase "The Ring". I am ready to start my family and marry my girlfriend of 5+ Years.

- Move into the poker industry. I graduate in less then a month and I would love to work on the other side of the poker industry. I think I could offer a company a lot as an affiliate manager, and look forward to the opportunity. Whether it is overseas or in the U.S.A., I welcome the idea.

- Working along side Jeremy and the gang, I want to help PAW continue to grow as the leader of the poker affiliate industry. I am extremely lucky to have this opportunity and I want to prove my worth.

- I want to enjoy life. I have a lot of great things going for me, and I appreciate them everyday. I want to make sure I stay level, work hard, and make sure I earn anything that I receive.

- I want to get back into golf. As of 3 months I was a scratch golfer, I've played 4 times since then. I want to play my final summer of amateur tournaments and play well.

These are my goals, I look forward to hearing everyone else's.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2006, 10:11 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 230
Default

I'm a new affiliate, but I have a few goals. I started my first site two months ago with a friend of mine, and I want to start making a regular income off it. I've made around $125 but that was off a personal friend. We're averaging about 60 uniques per day, all from search engines, and I want to get this number up. Hopefully as I keep adding content and doing links I can get more traffic and some conversions.

Also, a kind of side goal of mine is to get my grades to be really superb. I'm in high school and do very well, but if I want to get into a really good college I need to do even better.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 113
Default

Right now I only have two goals. Daily and monthly earnings records.

Goal #1 - Make over $10,000 in a day.
Goal #2 - Make over $100,000 in a month.

I'm well on my way to accomplishing my goals. Hopefully by August, I'll need new ones.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2006, 12:31 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

That is a pretty sick goal Jay, hope you get there!

My goal is to move away from the poker affiliate industry and attack a new niche that has never been touched before in the poker industry. I am growing tired of answering to the poker sites in terms of getting the shaft sometimes with chargebacks and bonuses, delayed stats and payments etc. I am seeking new ways to succeed in different ways. My goal is to make 10k within the first two months of the launch.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-06-2006, 01:47 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 469
Default

I have a few goals for this year:


1. Continue keeping my customers extremely happy and providing the absolute best service available to poker players

2. Enjoy more time than ever with my familiy, friends and people that make my life great.

3. Catch a 50 inch muskie, or at least five muskies (any size) or ten pike over 35 inches. Plus I need to catch a lake trout when I go to Canada this year.

4. Buy a yellow/black Kawasaki 800 SXR to match my 99 Polaris SLX

5. Launch my two new sites I have in the works, and make grow them all year.

6. Save money every month so buying a house can be the first thing on the list for next year.

7. Get a girlfriend

8. Stay away from women, they make 1-6 more difficult to complete.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-06-2006, 05:16 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

OK, here we go:

Personal:
- Continue to follow up on my kids (school/soccer/swimming)
- Help my wife trough difficult times (mother with cancer)
- Try to get involved at work again

Poker aff.:
- Make my turneringspoker-norge.com the number one website in Norway for beginning poker tournament players
- Reach $10.000 a month in payments from the poker-sites

Poker Playing:
- Make the final table of the PokerStars Sunday tournament
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,001
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Brandon,

I would love to hear you got a job as an AM for one of the better sites! Good luck with that goal.

My goals:


1) Pay off the house

2) (Thanks Jeremy) Get an offsite office

3) Double the # of pages on Drawdead

4) More time with the kids

5) 7,000 members on freerollerz

6) Keep losing weight ( Down 40 pounds so far this year )
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-06-2006, 08:38 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

2006 Goals

Personal:

Enjoy time with my wife and new baby boy.
Continue to enjoy nice vacations and travel 2-3 months of the year
Fix up the house with some bells and whistles (custom BBQ near pool, Completely redo landscaping, Install Wine Cellar, and add a Casita for guests)

Affiliate Business:

Diversify my portfolio of poker rooms that I promote.
Double my affiliate income to 20k a month by end of year.
negotiate better deals with online poker rooms I promote.
Help my sub-affiliates double their income and meet their goals.

Poker:

Continue to kick ass and take names.
Play less, make more
Play more tournaments, winning entries through satellites so I would be "freerolling"
Win a major tournament by the end of 2006
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,050
Default

1. Get back to great health (last few months I've taken a dive)
2. Make $10 k a month poker affiliating
3. Make $3 k a month playing poker
4. Get a better apartment
5. Lease a Lexus or a Benzo
6. Play in the WSOP Jul.28
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2006 tax refund use this to help you Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-05-2007 04:37 AM
Goals for the New year kaus The Cocktail Lounge 6 12-13-2006 03:16 AM
My new goals Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-18-2006 11:11 AM
Review- 2006 WSOP Site Ezekiel New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 01-05-2006 12:40 AM
Your goals as an affiliate? Godfather General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 10-02-2005 07:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0