Thread: Realistic goals
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-21-2007, 09:41 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,442
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think being optimistic is good and you need to have that. Like they said anything can happen but in the same token don't beat yourself up if it doesnt take right away. I think expecting to much to soon can also be a downfall for any new affiliate..I know it was for me.

Everything depends entirely on what you learn, how fast you are at picking it up along with the effort your willing to put into this. There are some here who were making money which to me seems instant, while others like myself it took nine months to finally get it (the many different concepts) There is no set guideline as to what you will make and when....but if it doesnt happen right away dont stress over it.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote