Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

http://www.casinoaffiliateconvention...erdam-2007.php
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,938
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

To bad Stinky isnt alive because I had a huge party planned for this event...but hopefully I can be there for the "events"
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,538
Default

Anybody out there want to do my finals for me so I can come?

Wish I could "rentacoder" myself a twin...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,938
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
Anybody out there want to do my finals for me so I can come?

Wish I could "rentacoder" myself a twin...
Man was really hoping to be there with you Dan, had a lot of fun in Vegas. Ill have to fly out to Minn sometime then
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 12:44 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 253
Default CAC sorted

hi

just sorted out ticket for CAC so definately coming - just got to get the £10 flight sorted

looking forward to buying the beers I owe you Jeremy & Nick for invaluable guidance over the last year or so.

where is everyone staying - anyone got any good suggestions for a low roller like me ? is anyone else doing it on the cheap or are you all budgeting for the ritz and 24hr dancing girls ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 538
Default

I will be there along with my colleague. Looking forward to meeting many PAW members..

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #27   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

scrawnybob, there are a few cheaper hotels nearby, but if it's only for 2-3 days I really do think you should go for the main hotel (I think it's 200euro/night if you look on the website). A lot of the value you gain at a conference is through networking in the hotel bar etc. Not a huge deal if you don't, but I'd say try to spend as little time as possible in your hotel, and as much as possible in the NH grand.
Reply With Quote
  #28   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 01:17 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

I remember at CAC2006 Las Vegas, Mark Lesnick said that all those who attended would get a free pass to the Amsterdam event. Does anyone else recall this? If so, how do we get the free pass?
Reply With Quote
  #29   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 253
Default CAC hotel

cheers Nick

sounds like a good idea to stay in situ - good point for social / networking

guess I'm gona have to hit the online tables again 4am tomorrow morning and see if I can get back on a roll

$35 up to $800 in a few hours on wednesday night (thats gone on the kids music weekend)

Think winning some new windows for the house can wait - You'll find me playing at poker.com to cover my hotel bill ;-)

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Default

I'll be there as well. Since this will be my first conference, I was wondering how much time I should schedule in for each meeting with the AMs? 20-30 minutes?
__________________
thecortster's Poker Blog
German Poker Portal
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTF is this? Call Your Senator TODAY! stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 09-29-2006 07:45 PM
CAC - Roll Call Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-06-2006 09:45 PM
Cake Poker Free Roll! losercore The Spam Forum 4 08-11-2006 08:42 PM
Free Roll losercore The Spam Forum 1 07-27-2006 07:58 PM
PartyGaming Investor Conference Call Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-13-2006 06:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0