Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,931
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Amsterdam CAC Roll-Call

This is going to be a very large important event this year, and after speaking with Marc it sounds like it may be the largest one ever.

Just looking for a head count as to which PAW members are going or any thoughts/questions folks may have about it.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,052
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I am going to try to make it there, just trying to find a company to represent first. I urge anyone who can to make sure they are there for this one.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 346
Default

I'll probably be there
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 994
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

I'll be there. I have been looking forward to this one for a while.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2007, 11:30 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 328
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

70% Likelihood of going.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,931
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Waiting for Holis and Adio to chime in. Depending on if they are going or not, we may sponsor the beer session. It could be -EV though to the bottom line if they indeed are going.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2007, 01:19 AM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 141
Default

I'm going to try to make it out there, but we'll see.

I took a look at airfare ealier today and it was painful.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:38 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 269
Default CAC Amsterdam

hi

I'm 90% sure I'll go - definately I want to go and Amsterdam is alot nearer than Vegas - have you got any more info Jeremy on details / registering etc - Is there anyway to get sponsored - i think this was mentioned on previous ones ?

look forward to finally getting to meet up and put some faces to names

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 994
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Just booked my flight will be there early on the 2nd, see you all there .
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:04 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 523
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I'll most likely be there. £9.99 flights for us UKers

Edit: oh but then the taxes cost more than the flights themselves O_o

Anyway, confirmed I'm attending now.

Last edited by Nick0r : 03-06-2007 at 08:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTF is this? Call Your Senator TODAY! stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 09-29-2006 07:45 PM
CAC - Roll Call Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-06-2006 09:45 PM
Cake Poker Free Roll! losercore The Spam Forum 4 08-11-2006 08:42 PM
Free Roll losercore The Spam Forum 1 07-27-2006 07:58 PM
PartyGaming Investor Conference Call Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-13-2006 06:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0