Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default CAC - Roll Call

Figured I'd start the thread even though I'm not attending this year. My wife made me choose between CAC or a week in Tunica for the WSOP Circuit. Since I never bothered getting my pass for CAC anyway (I did plan on going though!) the WSOP won out.

I expect a full report from those that attend though!
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I will be there...from Tuesday till Monday.

Everyone who posts below better be at my party on Thursday. Open bar at one of the bests clubs in Vegas...can't beat it.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 405
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I fly out on the 12th and will be there till the 19th.

Also, if anyone is up for some golf during the week just let me know.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 162
Default

I'll be there Tuesday - Saturday
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2006, 02:33 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I'll be there all year except when I'm out of town on vacation, I've been in Hawaii the last month but back on the 9th.

I'm thinking about having a casual BBQ, beerfest, pool party at my house on Sunday afternoon. I will post the details in next couple days.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Just booked my flight. Found out yesterday I won a trip from Poker.com for a contest that they had. Hope to meet some of the PAW members out there. I fly out Thursday morning (early) and leave Saturday at Midnight.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2006, 05:09 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

Will be there Sun 10th to Sun 17th, and will definitely come bother you at the SFP booth for an invite to that party Brandon.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,021
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Markus likes to drink....

ill be there from 13th to 16th.
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-06-2006, 10:46 AM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 76
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

Wednesday --- Monday

Hopefully I will get to meet some fellow PAW's
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

I'll be there this time around. I have some meetings set up and all that good stuff. If anyone is looking for another meeting let me know, there's always time for another round

Se ya in a week! -Jason, get that house party booked man!
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can we call the White House? hyacinthgirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-01-2006 10:54 PM
WTF is this? Call Your Senator TODAY! stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 09-29-2006 08:45 PM
Cake Poker Free Roll! losercore The Spam Forum 4 08-11-2006 09:42 PM
Free Roll losercore The Spam Forum 1 07-27-2006 08:58 PM
PartyGaming Investor Conference Call Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-13-2006 07:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0