Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2007, 05:31 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 336
Default

Yea I'm flying into Heathrow and then jumping on RyanAir God bless the UK airlines
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2007, 05:39 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 60
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

Will be there too. Gotta love Easyjet and their £10 fares!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2007, 06:01 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 96
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

I'll be there, looking forward to meet some of the PAW members.

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

PAW meetup pre-casinopartners party yo!
Reply With Quote
  #15   Spam Kill
Old 03-06-2007, 07:14 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 472
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Hrmm.....with flights that cheap from the UK to Amsterdam, maybe I'll swim over to Liverpool from the Isle of Man and hop a plane to Amsterdam to see you folks, if I can escape work for a few days.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 12:10 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 336
Default

I just realized I'll be in Panama during the convention - guess I'm out
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #17   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Pffft poor excuse Clarkey

Doh, nobody else from PAW is allowed to pull out!

Last edited by Nick0r : 03-07-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 04:03 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 274
Default

looking for a sponsor from aff managers

not greedy at all but it seems expensive
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,694
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

How about a V.I.P. invite only party for PAW? Booze and girls included......
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #20   Spam Kill
Old 03-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Rodger that! Just make it between the lunchtime of the 2nd and the afternoon of the 4th (so I can attend )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTF is this? Call Your Senator TODAY! stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 09-29-2006 07:45 PM
CAC - Roll Call Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 09-06-2006 09:45 PM
Cake Poker Free Roll! losercore The Spam Forum 4 08-11-2006 08:42 PM
Free Roll losercore The Spam Forum 1 07-27-2006 07:58 PM
PartyGaming Investor Conference Call Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-13-2006 06:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0