Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Amsterdam CAC Roll-Call (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9106-amsterdam-cac-roll-call.html)

Jeremy 03-05-2007 06:06 PM

Amsterdam CAC Roll-Call
 
This is going to be a very large important event this year, and after speaking with Marc it sounds like it may be the largest one ever.

Just looking for a head count as to which PAW members are going or any thoughts/questions folks may have about it.

Brandon 03-05-2007 06:19 PM

I am going to try to make it there, just trying to find a company to represent first. I urge anyone who can to make sure they are there for this one.

ClarkePromotions 03-05-2007 08:08 PM

I'll probably be there :)

Kyle 03-05-2007 10:28 PM

I'll be there. I have been looking forward to this one for a while.

GoodKarmaKid 03-05-2007 10:30 PM

70% Likelihood of going.

Jeremy 03-05-2007 11:11 PM

Waiting for Holis and Adio to chime in. Depending on if they are going or not, we may sponsor the beer session. It could be -EV though to the bottom line if they indeed are going. :p

ResIpsa 03-06-2007 12:19 AM

I'm going to try to make it out there, but we'll see.

I took a look at airfare ealier today and it was painful.

scrawnybob 03-06-2007 02:38 AM

CAC Amsterdam
 
hi

I'm 90% sure I'll go - definately I want to go and Amsterdam is alot nearer than Vegas - have you got any more info Jeremy on details / registering etc - Is there anyway to get sponsored - i think this was mentioned on previous ones ?

look forward to finally getting to meet up and put some faces to names

cheers scrawnybob

Kyle 03-06-2007 03:42 AM

Just booked my flight will be there early on the 2nd, see you all there :).

Nick0r 03-06-2007 04:04 AM

I'll most likely be there. £9.99 flights for us UKers :)

Edit: oh but then the taxes cost more than the flights themselves O_o

Anyway, confirmed I'm attending now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0