Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Amsterdam CAC Roll-Call (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9106-amsterdam-cac-roll-call.html)

ClarkePromotions 03-06-2007 04:31 AM

Yea I'm flying into Heathrow and then jumping on RyanAir God bless the UK airlines :)

Arnoldpalmer 03-06-2007 04:39 AM

Will be there too. Gotta love Easyjet and their £10 fares!!

pokerforfree 03-06-2007 05:01 AM

I'll be there, looking forward to meet some of the PAW members.

Giorgio

Nick0r 03-06-2007 05:50 AM

PAW meetup pre-casinopartners party yo!

indieangler 03-06-2007 06:14 AM

Hrmm.....with flights that cheap from the UK to Amsterdam, maybe I'll swim over to Liverpool from the Isle of Man and hop a plane to Amsterdam to see you folks, if I can escape work for a few days.

ClarkePromotions 03-07-2007 11:10 AM

I just realized I'll be in Panama during the convention - guess I'm out :(

Nick0r 03-07-2007 11:14 AM

Pffft poor excuse Clarkey :)

Doh, nobody else from PAW is allowed to pull out!

deepak7 03-07-2007 03:03 PM

looking for a sponsor from aff managers :D

not greedy at all but it seems expensive

Jeremy 03-07-2007 03:10 PM

How about a V.I.P. invite only party for PAW? Booze and girls included......

Nick0r 03-07-2007 03:12 PM

Rodger that! Just make it between the lunchtime of the 2nd and the afternoon of the 4th (so I can attend :))


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0