Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Amsterdam CAC Roll-Call (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9106-amsterdam-cac-roll-call.html)

Nick0r 03-07-2007 03:33 PM

http://www.casinoaffiliateconvention...erdam-2007.php

Brandon 03-07-2007 09:08 PM

To bad Stinky isnt alive because I had a huge party planned for this event...but hopefully I can be there for the "events"

adioking 03-07-2007 10:43 PM

Anybody out there want to do my finals for me so I can come?

Wish I could "rentacoder" myself a twin...

Brandon 03-07-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adioking
Anybody out there want to do my finals for me so I can come?

Wish I could "rentacoder" myself a twin...


Man was really hoping to be there with you Dan, had a lot of fun in Vegas. Ill have to fly out to Minn sometime then :)

scrawnybob 03-09-2007 11:44 AM

CAC sorted
 
hi

just sorted out ticket for CAC so definately coming - just got to get the £10 flight sorted

looking forward to buying the beers I owe you Jeremy & Nick for invaluable guidance over the last year or so.

where is everyone staying - anyone got any good suggestions for a low roller like me ? is anyone else doing it on the cheap or are you all budgeting for the ritz and 24hr dancing girls ?

cheers scrawnybob

SunPoker.com 03-09-2007 11:59 AM

I will be there along with my colleague. Looking forward to meeting many PAW members..

Mark

Nick0r 03-09-2007 12:03 PM

scrawnybob, there are a few cheaper hotels nearby, but if it's only for 2-3 days I really do think you should go for the main hotel (I think it's 200euro/night if you look on the website). A lot of the value you gain at a conference is through networking in the hotel bar etc. Not a huge deal if you don't, but I'd say try to spend as little time as possible in your hotel, and as much as possible in the NH grand.

AceKicker 03-09-2007 12:17 PM

I remember at CAC2006 Las Vegas, Mark Lesnick said that all those who attended would get a free pass to the Amsterdam event. Does anyone else recall this? If so, how do we get the free pass?

scrawnybob 03-09-2007 01:13 PM

CAC hotel
 
cheers Nick

sounds like a good idea to stay in situ - good point for social / networking

guess I'm gona have to hit the online tables again 4am tomorrow morning and see if I can get back on a roll

$35 up to $800 in a few hours on wednesday night (thats gone on the kids music weekend)

Think winning some new windows for the house can wait - You'll find me playing at poker.com to cover my hotel bill ;-)

cheers scrawnybob


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0