Quote:
|
Originally Posted by adioking
Good to know for all you guys thinking about a "non-us" bank account.
|
Neteller is the least of my worries, as far as considering an offshore account. To me, Neteller is completely gone and is not an option now or in the future. I'm thinking that it will become necessary to open an offshore account if I wish to continue getting my affiliate payments. Right now, I've switched to receiving checks through the mail, but how much longer can it possibly be before my bank says, "Sorry, we can't cash this because it's from an online gambling site." I know there's supposed to be an exemption for checks, but after watching so many companies hitting the panic button the past few weeks, I'm not taking any chances. I'm getting my ducks in a row now so I don't have to worry about not getting paid later on. I've found a bank in the Caymans that allows me to open an account by mail, has a low minimum deposit and will give me an ATM card so I can access my money with no worries. To me, that seems the safest bet for now.