News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:48 AM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 169
Default Bank of America Denying EFT's

I had heard a rumor that Bank of America had changed their policies and were denying EFT transfers from neteller and were looking into doing the same from epassporte.

Looks like the rumors are not false. They have supposedly been hit with huge fines for money laundering (or something like that) and are now indeed denying deposits and withdrawls to neteller and epassporte.

I had my EFT cashout from neteller to BofA declined and returned to my neteller account. I have also not received any of the epassporte verification deposits, and I know 3 other people with the same problem.

Looks like if you want to get onto these systems it wont be with Bank of America.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:51 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 797
Default

All US affiliates with money in Neteller get a Neteller card and take it out little by little.

I spoke with them today regarding EFT's and they will not ensure that we even get our money. Get a card and you can take like $1,000 or $1,200 a day out.

it would be in your best interest to get money out of Neteller if you are in The US.

Just my advice...
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Kef272 Kef272 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Good Advice!

I had a pending EFT from 1/16/07. I dont think those EFTs will ever go through.
I emailed neteller yesterday asking them to cancel it. They cancelled it and I sent it to my neteller card. Today I took the money out. Quick and easy.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 955
Exclamation One thing to consider

The card processor for the NeTeller card is a US based company. I would get my money out of there ASAP. Even if the US can only put limited pressure on NeTeller at the moment, they can sure as hell put some pressure on their debit card processor.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2007, 02:00 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 346
Default

Good advice:
The bank who issues the Neteller card is in California.
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:42 AM
stocktrader stocktrader is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12
Default

So if you are in the US then what is your advice for cashing out money from your affiliate accounts ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:43 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 433
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

when I transfer money from Neteller to the Neteller Card it converts into $Canadian. I assumed the funds were held in Canada which would make a big difference in its current state. Are they just producing & sending the cards from California? I could imagine them using the 'across the board' excuse of money laundering, to block US residents from using the Card which will affect every US Neteller Card user, gambling transaction or not. If the funds are held in Canada, thats the only way I think they could block that loophole, but in effect they are attacking many non related gambling businesses just to flex their muscles over a silly law
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non-US Bank ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 44 02-01-2007 08:04 AM
Bank wire question NewPokerGirl Poker.com 1 01-28-2007 04:15 PM
Neteller cashouts to Bank Of America? ucladave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-21-2007 09:48 PM
websites outside of North America psmoney The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-01-2006 10:36 AM
Neteller and Multiple Bank Accounts indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-11-2006 11:11 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0