Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2005, 03:42 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Has anyone had much success with being a Full Tilt affiliate? I've had 54 unique hits to my Full Tilt promotional page since I got my bonus code working (the 15th of last month). From what I understand, Full Tilt deposits on the 15th of every month and you have no idea if you've had any sign-ups until that point in time, right? I'm hoping to score atleast 2-3 sign-ups from my 54 unique visitors, so I'm anxious for the 15th of the month.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2005, 07:07 AM
FinRivered FinRivered is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 56
Default

All I know is Full Tilts Supports sucks A$$. I have been trying to get there help to sign up. The damn thing will not let me for some reason. I have done every thing under the sun. Sent in Screen shots, UNinstalled, Redownloaded, Defragged and scanned harddrive.

All i get is "It should work". I have been working with them for over 2 weeks. Every time is that "It should work". Except the last time they said "We need your Full Tilt screen Name". That is why I have been dealing with them.

Just my thoughts.

Carl
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2005, 11:35 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 408
Default

This month will be telling for all of us FullTilt affiliates... we pushed them pretty hard for the first month with no (reported) activity. From the limited knowledge on the FullTilt program i've seen on this board, the program looks pretty weak. Dissapointing too because it seems to be a great site to play at.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:01 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

How could you tell how many visits you had to your fulltilt aff. site?
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2005, 01:22 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

It's difficult to say without revealing a few forms of my advertising, but I can track them exactly. I'm excited to see if Full Tilt gets me any RMPs come the 15th, but the system does seem pretty fishy. I'd have no idea if they are reporting my true RMPs or not......in other news, I still haven't heard back from PartyPoker regarding my March account. It's my effin birthday and all I really want is my iGlobalMedia password.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-12-2005, 01:55 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

well I had three friends sign up on fulltilt using my site www.fulltiltpro.com, and I got a report from FTP last week saying I had no sign-ups. I will get a few more sign ups this month and if they say I still don't then we will have a problem.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-12-2005, 04:15 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,215
Default

You got a report last week? Before the 15th? HOW?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2005, 07:58 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 57
Default

I did this a while ago too. If you are sending emails back and forth about a question and you ask real nice, they will tell you how many sign-ups you have. They probably wouldn't oblige if you just email them and say "How many sign-ups do I have?".
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-12-2005, 09:39 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

I got an e-mail from full tilt last week that said something like: here is you monthly report attached to your e-mail. I looked and I had no attachments, then at the bottom it said if there is no attachment you have no activity. The e-mail was something like that, I got it on the 6th I think. We will see if I get another one on the 15th
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-13-2005, 12:28 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Looks like they are sending out reports as they generate them. I just got mine today. Sooners, was yours dated 3/01/05-3/31/05? They probably won't send you another one on the 15th if you already received your report for March.
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 12:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 10:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 05:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 06:33 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 11:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0