
Hey Jeremy and others,
Isn't it about time we get an affiliate manager from Full Tilt Poker on here who we can PM and discuss issues with? Do any of you have some strings to pull?
Is there even affiliate managers at Full Tilt?
I know my revenues and sign ups have really picked up as of late and I would love to discuss marketing, raising MGR and lowering fees with them.
They once sent me an e-mail saying that we only incur 20% of the fees. I can't believe this is true...as I had a player recently have $49.99 worth in fees. Are you telling me that this player dished out $250 in fees to deposit at Full Tilt? Most of the fees are absolutely ridiculous...not to mention the fact that if they cash in Full Tilt Points, we are responsible for those too!
I am not trying to stir up anything, but I do want to have a good relationship with the site considering I think it is a site with the most potential in the future in terms of affiliating and making good money. So let's make the aff. program better and make them and US some money!
Kinda hard to do without an aff manager!!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|