Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2006, 11:28 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 273
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default Kudos to Full Tilt

I know there's been a lot of concern with Full Tilt / Rakeback and players switching over etc, so I just thought I'd mention that I'm doing rakeback on Full Tilt for a select market, and one player, unknowingly to me, signed up for a new account with a whole new physical address and e-mail etc for rakeback. This was about 3 weeks ago.

Well he just IM'd me to say that Full Tilt had caught on, and forced his new account to be closed and him to switch back to his new account.

Again, I knew nothing about him doing this and would have obviously told him not to, but it was reassuring to know that Full Tilt are very thorough with checking this, as I have a large group of players on a non-rakeback plan I'd hate to lose Just wanted to post this to hopefully reassure some affiliates that Full Tilt are cracking down on this.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2006, 11:47 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I do basically nothing at full tilt but Glad 2 hear it. GG
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 07:33 PM
WSOP Good for Full Tilt sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 07-22-2005 11:58 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0