Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 05:06 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,511
Default

Grannie believes Grannie codes on 2+2 that look like his existing Grannie code are a ripoff. He's certainly right, as you would agree if other people advertised using your pink bunny graphic or more obviously other "Jeremy Enke" codes.
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yea I agree, I didn't realize how branded that GRANNY code really was until after the fact. I never post or visit 2+2. Needless to say I apologized and discontinued using it. A lesson learned I suppose. Do you think he would be pissed if I started promoting bonus code "GRANDPA".............

Kust kidding, I don't need any additional controversey in my life.
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 06:45 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 356
Default

lol Grannie.... rofl

Haven't gotten my report either, but I'll tell you this, if FTP tells me I don't have any signups, there is going to be a massive problem.

--"When I get pissed, you get mist."
If you can tell me what show thats from, I'll be impressed.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 10:08 PM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 139
Default

I did not get a report, but I got an email from the Full Tilt cashier and they deposited a whopping $16 in my account.

Drinks are on me this week boys.
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 10:24 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pokernut@Apr 13 2005, 10:08 PM
I did not get a report, but I got an email from the Full Tilt cashier and they deposited a whopping $16 in my account.

Drinks are on me this week boys.
lol. Gin and tonic please
Reply With Quote
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 209
Default

LOL the man that just made $20,000 from 2 domains is getting a freebie from the guy that just made $16. Classic.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-13-2006 11:01 PM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 09:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 04:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 05:33 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 10:28 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0