Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Fantastic..................today could be the day that I actually do go postal. :blink:
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-13-2005, 02:03 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I just got mine in via e-mail but it makes no sense. It's an Excel file, but it said it had errors opening it. It finally opened up and it was just blank. Plus there was all sorts of gibberish in the e-mail. I checked my FT account to find no money so I don't know what's going on. Anyone else?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-13-2005, 02:05 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 57
Default

I haven't received a payment yet, but my excel file was fine.
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-13-2005, 03:01 PM
stroke stroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 77
Default

arg i thought mine said +50 but after a another look its -50...Im really thinking about switching back to a cpa plan..All these damn bonus whores..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

+50 or -50, I'm confused. I actually got my Excel spreadsheet to open. For every row you have, is that a different sign-up? It appears I got 1 sign-up from the month of March. I had exactly 1 unique visitor in March, so that's a 100% conversion. I already have had 60-70 uniques for April so I might have a big April month. I'm trying to figure out how to read the spreadsheet in terms of what money I get from the sign-up.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-13-2005, 04:00 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Anyone having any luck promoting Full Tilt? Just curious...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-13-2005, 04:21 PM
stroke stroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 77
Default

Theres 2 pages to the report. Im using excel and at the bottom is has "summary" and "detail" . Summary shows how much you made under "commision".
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Still waiting on my report
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-13-2005, 04:23 PM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 408
Default

no report for me yet...
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

KAP,

They must way to pay the ballers until the end.................They have to make sure there's enough money in the account for us. :lol:

Either that or grannymae from 2+2 had them cancel my account.

For those of you that don't know, this dude got histerical when he found out I was using the bonus code "Granny" Apparently he believes he has ownership of this bonus code for every current and future site since it's been his code at Paradise for years..........crazy I know, but I did the politically correct thing and stopped advertising it. I'll have to write an entire post about this whole debacle later.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 12:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 10:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 05:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 06:33 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 11:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0