In regards to banning, i think atleast private message privaledges should be revoked, perhaps a reolution thread should be opened for issues between and amongst affiliates?
We can't have him PMing though, trying to pay people back with other peoples money.
Sizzz, if you DO speak German, why didn't you just write the pages you sold me and whomever else bought German translations?
My order was small, 4-6 pages..
I know you can get overwhelmed, believe me I'm a bit overwhelmed right now, let people know, you are one person, you have other obligations, and it does help to give each person an article or something daily, then they know they're not getting ripped off, and they don't pressure you 98 times per day.
If you CAN do the things you promised to do, you may have to use an escrow account in the future, but you likely CAN revive your business as a gambling service provider, and actually make (and earn) some decent money.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|