Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-21-2007, 03:51 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 319
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Gambling Content Website for sale $2500+ per Month Verfiable!




$2500 AVG MONTHLY INCOME
Profitable Content Writing Site.. Rev Stats To Proof It

* URL: spiceyournet.com
* Established: 26 Apr 2006
* Monthly Revenue: 2500
* PageRank: 2
* Listed: 20 Jan 2007

Description:

http://www.spiceyournet.com is currently earning an average of $2500+ per month.

The site is pretty niche orientated, so the income can definately go UP as you add more markets! In fact I just began adding the travel niche.

Frankly, it's a great site, I built it from the ground up using pretty much nothing but my keyboard and my reputation, now, I'm going to open a coffee shop

The site specializes in gambling articles, most of which I have written myself in the past, I've recently hired and trained writers so that the new owner will not need to produce all of the content themselves.

The average price for content on the site is .10-.15 per word, yielding a profit of .09-.14 a word. SYN has a reputation for producing the best online gambling content there is available! If you continue to provide this service, the site should remain profitable for you.

I just moved the site to my own hosting, so I only have very recent traffic stats for it, however the site is really not a traffic site, the adwords and google ads pretty much amount to zip.

Selling banner space in those area's should work much better. There are probably about 30-40 backlinks, google is only showing 6 so you'll have to wait for that, or find more.

Revenue: (I'll post proof just as soon as I get that figured out.)

January (so far) $1148.35
December $3700.65
November $3060
October $2046
September $1225.19
August $4430.44
July $3214.50
Revenue Details:

Content Sales
Traffic Details:

Most traffic is ad based (ads in free forums where they are allowed (such as www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com services and content .. here and on digital point) word of mouth, etc. The site is just starting to grab hold of some keywords (Such as 'Gambling Content') and I've just started optimizing some of the backlinks towards "Freelance Writer" and "website conent" and other more generic names in case the buyer should choose to expand (which would be a good idea)

I wouldn't really say this is a 'traffic site' it's pretty niche based right now, the people that visit buy.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quality Gambling Content (Reviews, Articles, etc.) JohnV The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 03-26-2007 07:03 PM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 07:17 PM
Get free content to your gambling site(s) from WhiteRanking.com WhiteRanking The Spam Forum 6 12-01-2006 03:15 PM
Entire Website Content Stolen indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-10-2006 02:43 PM
Interesting Article..... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-13-2005 02:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0