Quality Gambling Content (Reviews, Articles, etc.)
Hello,
I would like to announce the launch of my new company website where you can find details of my content services.
http://www.verkroost.co.uk/content-authorship/
I pride myself in offering high quality gambling content and have already been working with some CAP and PAW members who have been very satisfied with the service.
At the moment I am focusing on offering casino and poker reviews, but will be adding a number of different services over the coming days/weeks.
I am also offering a 10% discount to all PAW members; just make sure you quote PAW when ordering if done though the website.
If you have any queries please contact through the email addresses provided on the website or PM me here.
Regards,
John
__________________
Verkroost Ltd
Quality Gambling Content - All your content needs including articles and reviews.
Domain Management - We buy your domains and accounts.
|